This tutorial provide by step tutorial related to “Install Android Studio in Windows”
Before start installation we give you, brief intro, “Why, we install android studio in Windows”, “What is Advantage”, for that.
Why Android Studio?
Android Studio is the official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android app development, based on IntelliJ IDEA. On top of IntelliJ’s powerful code editor and developer tools, Android Studio offers even more features that enhance your productivity when building
Android apps, along with some features we listed,Gradel Integration
- Easy User inteface(UI)
- Advance Code completion
- Easy to run and check output
- Bulk of library available
- Simply drag drop to layout design
- Free for all
Sytem Requirement for Andorid studio installation
- 1280 * 800 minimum screen resolution
- 3 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended, extra 1 GB for Android Emulator.
- 2 to 5 GB of available disk space minimum
Click here to Download Latest version of Android studio.
Process 1 :
- If you have JAVA in your system then directly download zip file from here.
- If you downloaded a .zip file, unpack the ZIP, copy the android-studio folder into your Program Files folder, and then open the android-studio > bin folder and launch studio64.exe (for 64-bit machines) or studio.exe (for 32-bit machines).
Process 2 :
- If you downloaded an .exe file (recommended), double-click to launch it.
- This one is very easy step, download Andorid Studio .exe file and install, it’s automatically download java, and required file in your system. not required to addition installation.
- click here to download Android Studio.exe