To install Android Studio Mac, proceed as follows: Launch the Android Studio DMG file. Drag and drop Android Studio into the Applications folder, then launch Android Studio. Select whether you want to import previous Android Studio settings, then click OK
Why Android Studio?
Android Studio is the official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android app development, based on IntelliJ IDEA. On top of IntelliJ’s powerful code editor and developer tools, Android Studio offers even more features that enhance your productivity when building
Android apps, along with some features we listed,Gradel Integration
- Easy User inteface(UI)
- Advance Code completion
- Easy to run and check output
- Bulk of library available
- Simply drag drop to layout design
- Free for all
To install Android Studio Mac, proceed as follows:
- Launch the Android Studio DMG file.
- Drag and drop Android Studio into the App folder, then launch Android Studio.
- Select whether you want to import previous Android Studio settings, then click OK.
- The Android Studio Setup Wizard guides you though the rest of the setup, which includes downloading Android SDK components that are required for development.
Click here to Download Latest version of Android studio.
As new tools and other APIs become available, Android Studio tells you with a pop-up, or you can check for updates by clicking
Android Studio > Check for Updates.