Installation of Android Studio in Ubuntu, easy step by step tutorial given.before start the installation “Android Studio in Ubuntu” we must need to some important concept.
Like “Why we need to Android Studio?”.
Why Android Studio?
Android Studio is the official Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android app development, based on IntelliJ IDEA. On top of IntelliJ’s powerful code editor and developer tools, Android Studio offers even more features that enhance your productivity when building
Android apps, along with some features we listed,Gradel Integration
- Easy User inteface(UI)
- Advance Code completion
- Easy to run and check output
- Bulk of library available
- Simply drag drop to layout design
- Free for all
System Requirement for Android studio installation
To install Android studio on Linux os, proceed as follows,
- Unpack the .zip file you downloaded to an appropriate location for your applications, such as within /usr/local/ for your user profile, or /opt/ for shared users.
- To launch Android Studio, open a terminal, navigate to the android-studio/bin/ directory, and execute studio.sh.
- Select whether you want to import previous Android Studio settings or not, then click OK.
- The Android Studio Setup Wizard guides you though the rest of the setup, which includes downloading Android SDK components that are required for development.
Android Studio available in your list of application, select Tools > Create Desktop Entry from the Android Studio menu bar.
Required libraries for 64-bit machines:
to Mountain View, CA on November 7-8, 2018.
Install Android Studio
Setting up Android Studio takes just a few clicks.
First, be sure you download the latest version of Android Studio.
Click here to Download Latest version of Android studio.
If you are using “Windows” or “Mac” then follows the link to tutor,How to install Android studio in windows and mac.